1. I find that very surprising.
2. PS : That was when things became very surprising.
3. The news from the girl is very surprising. She said that dull film was interesting.
4. I told my mother about this. She was very surprising, but she allowed that soon.
5. It is not surprising that such a view has led to very considerable conflict.
6. Ants and more surprising here, and the big cruel, smell sensitivity, action very quickly.
这里的蚂蚁多的出奇, 而且个大凶狠 、 嗅觉灵敏, 行动非常迅速.
7. Thellos in retrospect is not surprising, as it is very similar to what VP 3 used.
8. That was surprising because normally we are very good as we showed in Rome.
9. He was a very brave man and it is surprising that he lived so long.
10. This in retrospect is not surprising, as it is very similar to what VP 3 used.
1. He was pleasantly surprised to discover that he was no longer afraid.
2. The young singer was pleasantly surprised when waves of cheering broke over her at the end of her first performance.
3. We were pleasantly surprised at the profit we made.
4. If you stick by your system, you may find yourself pleasantly surprised.
5. On the drum tower avenue, was momentarily may find pleasantly surprised.
6. I was so pleased ( pleasan拉萨哪里能看癫痫tly surprised ) with how good your songs were.
7. The beautiful life should be expectant, pleasantly surprised and gratitude.
美好的生命应该充满期待 、 惊喜和感激.
8. Open it after you get home, and you will be pleasantly surprised.
9. You be pleasantly surprised by the answers you get.
10. For HuaiNan City a pleasantly surprised, realization internationalization Chinese type life dream.
羊角风康复医院t-variant-ligatures: normal; orphans: 2; widows: 2;"> 1.